Treating plagiocephaly and fixin' our daughter's melon!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

All Blinged Out!

I had a good time decorating Isabela's band! I was a little nervous at first that I was going to screw it up, but I let my creative side take over, and I think it looks pretty good...


Rhinestones around the band. Gives some sparkle and pizzazz, without adding too much.


Pretty as a princess is correct! A little rose for her middle name, Rose.


Notice the color of the flower changes in the next pictures...velcro baby! I put a piece of velcro on the band and on her flowers so they can be switched out depending on what she's wearing!! :)



A coat of ModgePodge to seal everything and it was done. I'm sure these will only last a few weeks, so I'm already thinking of what to do next!

No comments:

Post a Comment