Treating plagiocephaly and fixin' our daughter's melon!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

3 Weeks and Looking Fab!!

So today is 3 weeks in the Doc Band and let me tell you...the results are amazing! We go tomorrow for her checkup and I cannot wait to hear what they have to say!!!

 
Not quite as wide from the back
 
 
Her forehead isn't as narrow anymore
 
 
 
Look how beautiful and round the profile views are!!
 
My only concern right now is above her right ear. With Brachycephaly (flatness of the head), the babies head is wider starting above the ears to the top of the head. Her band is correcting that but she has a noticeable bump above her right ear. I know this is just part of the adjustment and movement, but I have to ask about that tomorrow.
 
Whatever the treatment period is, it is. If she has to wear it for 6 months we're fine with that. But...since she's looking so good already, I'm still hopeful it will be shorter. She looks so stinkin' cute in her band and doesn't mind it at all, but when it's off for bath time and I see her perfect head uncovered, I miss it. I can't wait to put her headbands on again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment