Treating plagiocephaly and fixin' our daughter's melon!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Could it be...only five more weeks?!

Yesterday, 9/25, was Isabela's 7 weeks in her DocBand. Today was our appointment and as usual, Teresa was thrilled with her progress :) She said the average time for her age is 12 weeks, so we're looking at 5 more!
 
I cannot wait until her helmet is off, just to see her beautiful head (and put headbands on again of course)! However, I am definitely going to miss it. It's weird...I had so much stress and anxiety over it before we started and now it's such a part of her, I know it's going to be an adjustment once we're done.
 
Here are some pictures for the week...
 
 
 
Teresa asked us how we feel she is doing. I got a little teary eyed (but I think I hid it well) when we told her how amazed we are!! There's some more rounding (is that even a word?!) that needs to happen in the back, but man look at the round head!! She again told us that her head isn't as high and pointy on the top and definitely not as wide through the front.
 
Playing with daddy at our checkup today!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment