Treating plagiocephaly and fixin' our daughter's melon!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

6 Weeks Already??

The title says it all...can't believe it's been 6 weeks already! One of my fears before we got Isabela's band was that time was going to go so slowly. I thought it would seem like she was in the band forever and we'd never see her cute little head again. Man, I was wrong! I don't know where the last 6 weeks have gone!
 
What I do know is that her stickers have stayed on since I had to change them week 2. This makes mama happy!! :) The sticker we're using is sold out at Michael's and it's not a pain to apply the sticker, rhinestones and ModgePodge, but it keeps her out of her helmet for a few hours and I don't want to waste that time. So I'm hoping I won't have to reapply for the rest of her treatment.
 
Now for the goods...here are her 6 week pics! Now don't be fooled by her hair. I know it makes her head look a little rounded, but she truly is making this great progress!!
 

 


 
 Here is another "before" shot. This was taken 8/1, 6 days before we started her treatment. Definitely shows the difference, and it's not just her hair appearing so...wow, if I may say so myself!!!
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment